Monday, September 17, 2012

Washington D.C. photos taken 9/13/2012

This past week, I was able to go to Washington D.C.  It was a great learning experience.  During one of the nights I had free, I was able to go to the Mall and take some photos.  Here are just some of those I took.  The first one is the the Capital!
 


This is a great photo of the Washington Monument.  In fact, it is my favorite of the whole group.  The sun was setting just perfect so that the monument was glowing just so slightly.
 


This photo is of the capital, but as you can see, I was taking it between some buildings and it was much later than the other two photos.  I like this one because the contrast that is shown between the capital and the surrounding neighborhood of office buildings, street lamps and cars. 

5 comments:

Sherril said...

Awesome pictures! Sounds like you had a great time.

sherilyn mortensen said...

Cool pictures Murry! Would love to go there again! I like your blog. I'll have to join the blogging club. Facebook is fun but I just end up ticking my liberal friends off and they defriend me and it hurts my feelings. Haha JK!!! A blog would be fun though then I can be as political as I want! Haha!

sherilyn mortensen said...

Keep looking for new posts! Hellooooo?

sherilyn mortensen said...

Keep looking for new posts! Hellooooo?

sherilyn mortensen said...

When are you going to post again?